Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Started

Hi Everyone!!! I am just startig this and I have no idea how or what to do... LOL! So I figure, why not talk about myself :)




My Name I Corvette Caneso Dela Cruz I am 28 years old and I am very happily married to Jay Dela Cruz. We have a Doggie that we rescued from the Humane Society named Tanner. He is such a cutie and a good doggie! I was born and raised in Honolulu, but now i reside in Ewa Beach. I am a Freelance Makeup Artist and I love love love what I do. I am truly happy that I was able to find what I am so passionate about. I am a down to earth kinda gal who loves to meet new people and get to know them. My faith is in God and I believe that with God all things are possible. Without Him I wouldn't have a strong foundation. God is Good!!!!

Anyhow, i hope that you enjoyed my very first blog. Have a blessed and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment